1. Information Collection
To use our services, you need to Sign up for a Tagshop account and for this we need to know a little about you. We require you to provide some information when you create a Tagshop account:
- Your Name
- Your Account Email Address
- Your Tagshop Account Password (Encrypted Format)
- Your Profile Picture- (Optional)
- Industry (Optional)
- Organization (Optional)
2. How We Use Your Personal Information
Tagshop.ai may collect and use personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Services: We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature: To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
3. Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
We use your personal information to give you better service and manage your queries. We may also use your personal information to contact you with Tagshop newsletters, marketing, promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. If you no longer want to get such notifications from us, you can unsubscribe these notifications anytime.
4. Non-Personal Identification Information And Record Data
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. The Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users’ means of connection to our Sites, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information. When you visit Tagshop website, our servers automatically capture or record your information that your browser sends whenever you visit our site. This Record Data may contain information such as computer IP address, type of browser or previously visited web page before you came to our Website, our website visited pages, visiting and spend time, information you search on our website, entrance and exit times, visiting dates, and other data. We use this information to monitor and analyze the website performance, technical issues, behavior of user interaction and to fulfill visitor’s needs.
5. Web Browser Cookies
6. How We Share Your Personal Information
We employ certain third party companies to perform and provide services to us such as hosting, maintenance services, database management and storage, error monitoring, web analytics, billing, customer relationship and performance monitoring. We may share your personal information with these third-party companies to perform such tasks and provide services on our behalf. These third party companies are also obligated not to reveal and use your personal information for any other purpose.
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement
Tagshop fully supports government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We can disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we believe that, it is necessary and appropriate to investigate, to respond, to defend against claim, for legal process (including subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of Tagshop or a third party, to protect Tagshop against liability, to protect the safety of the public and any person, to stop or prevent any illegal, unethical, fraudulent, abusive, or legally actionable activity.
Tagshop may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of its assets, including Personal Information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization, sale of assets, or similar transaction, or in the event of bankruptcy.
7. Managing Your Personal Data
Tagshop gives complete permission to users to manage, delete and update their personal information. Tagshop members can easily delete, review, update or correct their account and collected information by contacting us at support[@]taggshop.io
8. How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with Social Scape Tech LLP signatures.
Sharing your personal information we do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
9. Children’s Privacy
The Site is not directed to persons under 16. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, he or she should contact us at support[@]taggshop.io. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our files.
11. Your Acceptance Of These Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
12. Contacting Us